8.27.2012

Did You Miss Me?

I had set myself a goal to publish something on my blog at least once every single day, but you know how it is sometimes. I've missed not one day, or two days, but three whole days! I do have a perfectly good reason for that...I had guests over!

Friends & family came over for the weekend and since I hadn't seen them in such a long time (over a year) I just couldn't take off to my little office and leave them alone. We tried to take advantage of every single minute we had to spend together.

The kids had loads of fun as well as the adults (who sometimes seem to behave more like little kids than the kids themselves). That makes our get-togethers very interesting.
These two have known each other since they were tiny little babies!

They explored and had fun in the yard.


We all had a great time together and are very grateful for the chance to share such special moments.
Can't wait till we can make new memories again!

Did you do something extra special this weekend?
Feel free to share in the comments section below.

With love,
LaShenny

2 comments:

  1. Well,I for one, missed you a lot! This very moment I was wondering why I hadn't seen any new post at your blog and went to FB to check and I found it... Glad you had such a nice weekend...♥ Mine was very hectic too and really busy... but I'll save the details for when we meet again.










    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.