8.17.2012

Fun Friday FaceTime

FaceTime is one of those apps that have a special place in the techy chamber of my ♥.
It helps us cross the many miles that keep us away from our loved ones without leaving the comfort of our home. Not that I would mind leaving the comfort of my home to be physically closer to my loved ones...if I could afford it. Anyway, today I had some "Fun Friday FaceTime" and although I don't have any photos to post, I can tell you that I had a great time.

We had a busy day today getting ready for a new school year. My youngest son got to meet his teacher and pick his very own desk to sit at.



Then while I was making dinner my sweet hubby made some coffee and sweetened it with the most delicious creamer I have ever tasted!! I'm in love... ♥ ♥ ♥


Saying good night and hoping you had a sweet day...
LaShenny

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet teacher! That's a good sign ;)
    Can you FT me? I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty of me to go around so don't be jealous! :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.