8.18.2012

No electricity....wait, what?!!!

Guess who woke up this morning to the sound of silence? I did. And that's not necessarily a good thing in my house because it means the ceiling fan is not on. If the ceiling fan is not on, it gets very hot. Combine that with the A/C also not being on and then it's just indescribable...can't breath...need air...

Well, it turns out the electricity went out and we all woke up ♫ ♪ feeling HOT, HOT, HOT ♪ ♫ It gave me a chance to appreciate one more thing...which, by the way, I NEVER take for granted. I ♥ Electricity! Something that seems so insignificant, yet such a huge part of our daily lives. I am very happy to report that shortly after we woke up the power came back and we all celebrated by spending as much time outside in the heat as possible! Hahaha! Just kidding. If you know me, you know I ♥ my A/C! That's why I'm looking forward to Christmas time when the temperature drops a bit and we can enjoy more outside time.

Today was a restful day because it was Saturday. I ♥ Saturdays!

Hoping your day was restful too,
LaShenny

1 comment:

  1. Tremendo calor que tendrĂ­an ! Gracias a Dios que no fue tanto tiempo.... Te dije a que me encanta tu blog? Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.