8.16.2012

Sad moments...happy moments

It seems our lives are made up of a combination of happy and sad moments. This morning I was given very sad news and it made me stop to think about how temporary our life really is on this earth. We have been given this special gift that can end at any moment. And it would seem to be pointless were it not for the hope we have of a better place..."and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Rev. 21:4)  How we long for that moment when all our sorrows shall come to an end and we will live filled with peace and joy forever more.

Then, this afternoon, I received a little bit of happiness... (Here's a little preview. I'll share a little bit more as soon as my video uploads).



Hope you enjoy it. Click on MY VIDEO to watch it directly on youtube.

Wishing you all had a blessed day & sweet dreams tonight.




2 comments:

  1. Tan linda! This will be a day to remember. But like you I also think of the glory that is coming and press on. I love you.
    P.s. the video won't work for me. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.