8.30.2012

Teenage Drivers

I was so excited when I first got my driver's license (at the tender age of 16), I never even stopped to consider what it meant for my parents and their insurance policy. Now that I'm the proud parent of a 17 year old, I feel for my parents and what they had to go through to pay for their car insurance! Why does it have to be so expensive?!

Keeping our fingers crossed (which translated means "praying") for a miracle.

Here he is the day he got his learner's permit:

Do you have a teenage driver?
Is there an insurance company that you can recommend?
I'd love to "hear" your comments.

In a bind,
LaShenny

2 comments:

  1. The best Insurance I can recommend: don't let him drive. Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You're gonna be a great parent! I can already tell! :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.