8.14.2012

We've only just begun...

♪ ♫ I'M SO EXCITED! I just can't hide it! ♫ ♪

I finally started my very own blog and I couldn't be more...what's the word?
Oh, yeah! EXCITED!!!
So, I know I've already used that word twice, but I can't seem to find another word to describe how I feel right now. My head is spinning with all the ideas I have for my new "baby" (this blog). I actually feel like a new mommy. I've already given birth to two amazing children so I know exactly what it feels like to have a brand new baby to take care of. 


Today, to celebrate the "birth"day of my "bebé" (that's the Spanish word for baby) I would like to introduce myself and share a few fun facts about me! (10 to be precise) There are clues in this short post that have already let you in on a few secrets about me.

  1. I The Carpenters - "We've Only Just Begun".
  2. I'm not that young...since I know songs by The Carpenters, but who's counting, right?
  3. I love music and I use it to express myself - "I'm so excited..."
  4. I'm a mother.
  5. I have two children (in case you were wondering...both are boys).
  6. I *re-married my high school sweetheart.
  7. I am fluent in Spanish. Yo hablo español. (I speak Spanish.)
  8. I started creating this post yesterday (8.13.12).
  9. I like to keep things interesting!
  10. I waited until it was exactly 2:00AM to click "Publish" (but something went wrong).

So...if you want to get to know me and learn new and exciting facts (and not so exciting ones too), be sure to come back and visit again soon! I'm glad to share little bits of my every day life with you and see what we have in common.

*I told you I like to keep things interesting...but that is a story for another day.


3 comments:

  1. Eres única, LaShenny! (Did I have anything to do with this nickname?) hehe
    Your 'new baby' is delightful, just like you.
    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D! Come back and visit again soon!

      Delete
  2. Me ha encantado! Que ingeniosa eres! Realmente además de quererte mucho, te admiro cantidad... Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.