7.09.2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles - Influenster

Have you ever worn high heels for a special night out and after just a little while wished you hadn't? Well, that's happened to me many times because my feet start hurting shortly after I put on heels. So when I opened up my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox and saw the Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles, I was excited to try them out! I'd never worn any type of insoles before and now I'm wondering why it took me so long to discover this! They are awesome! I want to put them in all my shoes!

These insoles have an ultra-soft gel arch which works to shift pressure off the ball of your foot and they feel really nice on your feet. Another thing I like is that they have an adhesive which keeps the insoles in place, but they don't ruin your shoe. They are available in Women's Sizes 6-10 and the price is $10.99 I would definitely recommend these if you like wearing heels, but don't wear them because your feet hurt too much. I did note that the first shoes I tried out were a bit "tight" on my feet after I inserted the insoles, so I had to try them out on another pair of heels.

*Please note that I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my Sunkissed VoxBox (#SunVoxBox).






Have you ever tried these insoles? Leave a comment below and let me know.

Here I am opening up my Sunkissed VoxBox -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.