7.12.2013

Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Nail Polish - Influenster


I ♥ nail polish and as you may have already guessed, I got a complimentary nail polish in my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes! It is the Sinful Colors Sinful Shine with Gel Tech sold exclusively at Walgreens. They have 32 absolutely amazing shades available for a limited time. Price is $2.99! 

The formula is so thick and smooth, I only had to use 1 coat and did not need a base or top coat! It dries very quickly so I was done in a flash! As a mommy, saving time while I make my nails look pretty is an added bonus.

The shade I received in my VoxBox is #1226 "Dark Room" (Even the name is cute!) It's actually a beautiful shiny black. It's the first thing I tried out when I opened my VoxBox. 


(this is closer to the real shade)
I loved it so much, I had to run out to Walgreens today to buy another shade!  The shade I chose is called "Most Sinful" which is a rich blue color (don't know why it looks so light in the picture below) I ♥ love ♥ it! It's perfect for the summer because it reminds me of the ocean. I highly recommend this nail polish! It's true what they say about Sinful Color Sinful Shine nail polish: "it's 5X shinier than a patent leather shoe!"
(the blue shade looks too light in this picture)
*Leave a comment below and let me know if you've tried this nail polish before and if you like it as much as I do?

Here's a review video I did of the "Dark Room" shade -     

3 comments:

  1. I just got a bottle if sinfulshine polish. Looks great thanks for the review http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! What shade did you get? I'm loving all of the Sinful Shine nail polishes!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.