7.05.2013

Summer vs. Winter - Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

What is the biggest difference between winter & summer? 
(Besides the obvious: cold & hot)
Well, I'll tell you... it's my hair!
During the winter it is soft and under control, but when summertime arrives, my hair turns against me and I don't recognize it anymore. Not to worry though because during the summer my hair is usually picked up in a bun which isn't that bad. But this summer is going to be a bit different because inside my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox I received the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics (complimentary for testing purposes) in 5 beautifully assorted colors. 


They are made of a silky-stretchy material ribbon which holds my hair surprisingly well. (I have a lot of thick long hair). I love the "knot" they have at one end because it's a cute accent and also gives me something to pull on when I'm wrapping the ribbon around my ponytail. Another thing I really like about these hair elastics is that when I want to let my hair down, I can just wear them as a cute wristband and no one will even know it doubles as a hair ribbon! I give these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics 5 Stars! *****



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.