11.26.2013

What's in my Suave Family Kit?

By now you guys must know how much I love Influenster, right?
Well, let me tell you that I am really excited to share with you the latest VoxBox I received:
SUAVE FAMILY KIT


Not everyone who qualified for this one, received the same products in their VoxBox, so it's very exciting to see what products other "influensters" got in theirs.

My box included a product for me, one for my husband, and one for my little one!

I already posted my UNBOXING VIDEO and it even includes my husband trying out the Suave Professionals Styling Paste he received (picture below)! Check it out!



 The product that was sent for my use was the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion "Dry Shampoo". It smells delicious! I tested a small amount, and I really liked it, and I will definitely give you guys an update when I have used it a little bit more!

The bottle/can I received is 5 oz. and says that it is for "All Hair Types".

Also, wanted to point out that all 3 products are available at Walmart for the best value!

                     

The last product in my VoxBox was the Suave Kids Styling Gel. It is the 7 oz. bottle and it's in the scent "Cool Ocean Blast". My 9 year old loves it. It holds his hair in place and has a refreshing scent. At the end of a long day, we did notice that he had some white flakes in his hair, which is the only negative thing.  One other good thing I wanted to mention about the gel is that it's "Alcohol Free" and that makes all the difference in the world because it doesn't "dry up" the hair.

Well, I will continue to try out these products and keep you guys updated!

As always, if you'd like more information about how you can become part of Influenster you can visit their page or leave a comment below and I will be happy to answer! The best thing about Influenster is that everything is absolutely free! You get to test out complimentary products and share your opinion with others!

*DISCLAIMER: All products were received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.





2 comments:

  1. Nice post & cute blog, love the layout!

    I checked you out because i seen your post on the influenster page because you updated your widget. Please check out my blog when you get a chance, so mine can be updated too. Thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I will definitely go see yours! :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.