5.05.2014

Crowdtap ~ Herbal Essences Body Wash

I've been a member of *Crowdtap for about a year! Wow, time flies!

Last week I received a small sample of the Herbal Essences Body Wash in the scent - "Hello Hydration" and I wanted to share with you what I thought of it. It was a 1.2 oz bottle (pictured below). The bottle and label are very colorful and pretty to look at, so I immediately liked what I saw.


Then I opened the bright colored cap and took a whiff...
Oh my...the scent transported me to an exotic vacation spot in a tropical island! Refreshing...
 It has coconut extract, and what I love about it, is the fact that the coconut scent isn't over powering. I am a coconut lover, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, body wash scents can be "too coconuty" if you know what I mean.

Well, this one is perfect, it has the hint of coconut which is just right. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only thing I would change is the consistency of the body wash. It seems a bit too "runny", but other than that I loved everything else.

I did notice that when I added the body wash to my bath sponge and mixed it with water, the scent was even more delicious than just smelling it directly from the bottle.

Needless to say, I had a hard time getting out of the shower!

When I did step out, the entire bathroom was smelling so good! Overall, it was a great experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity to try it out!

Thank you Crowdtap!









*If you're wondering what exactly Crowdtap is?
Excerpt from their website: "community of people who come to discover and try new products from popular brands, create content, and spread the word with their friends" 

Basically a great website where I get the opportunity to share my opinions and try out new products - ABSOLUTELY FREE! Check them out if you're interested in joining in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.