6.25.2014

BzzAgent - Mattel BOOMco. Blasters

Having the opportunity to try out a brand new product that hasn't been released yet is one of the most exciting feelings and I'm so glad to be able to share our experience with you guys! Of course, the fact that it is complimentary makes it even more special!

We received an ENORMOUS box in the mail.
I convinced my son to help me film an 'unboxing' video, but did not tell him that the product was actually something for him to test out. He accepted the challenge and even brought a handy tool to help me cut the box open. He is so cute!


To his surprise & my total amazement, there were 2 Mattel BOOMco. Blasters for us to try out along with an extra Smart Stick Dart Pack that had 16 extra darts! We could hardly contain our excitement as we finished filming the video. The smaller one is called the Twisted Spinner Blaster and has 8 Smart Stick darts.

The bigger one (which is also my personal favorite) is called the Rapid Madness Blaster and it comes with 30 Smart Stick darts and a 20-dart clip. Wanna know why it's my favorite? The darts fly out so fast, it feels like I'm shooting a machine gun!

Both of them come with their own Smart Stick target. And can you believe that they don't require any batteries?! That is a huge plus in my book!

Here are the things I love about these darts:
They only stick to the Smart Stick targets (believe it or not)! I didn't believe it either until we started using them and noticed that the darts won't even stick to the glass doors! Amazing! If they get dusty and don't stick as well, you just rinse them off with water and they're good to go.

There is only one tiny thing I don't like: I noticed that when playing outdoors, the darts tend to get dirty more quickly (which makes sense) and have to be rinsed off more often because they don't stick as much. But we love to play indoors so it's not a big deal.
We are really enjoying these awesome Mattel BOOMco. Blasters (yes, I'm actually having fun with it, too)! And will continue to #HaveABlast! 

RELEASE DATE: 06/29/14
SOLD AT: Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, Target, Amazon.com, & Shop.Mattel.com

 *Watch our unboxing video to see our reaction!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.