6.19.2014

Influenster - Vow VoxBox

"I do!"....those 2 little words are the beginning of a magical journey...MARRIAGE!

It is the time of year when so many decide to take this huge step and pledge their love to each other by exchanging vows. And who doesn't love a great wedding? Influenster has once again shared with me a very special VoxBox filled with complimentary goodies "for the brides, bridesmaids, mothers-of-the-bride, wedding guests, and wedding crashers of Influenster Nation!"

These are the items I received & I'm so excited to try them out!

Right off the bat, I can tell you that one of  my favorites is the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in the shade "Barracuda" #360. I couldn't wait to put this on my nails and see how beautiful it looks! Not only is it beautiful, but it also has 7 benefits in 1 bottle: base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish, too! The only thing I did not like is that I had to use about 3 coats to get the opaque look I wanted.

Next, we've got the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream which smells heavenly! It is supposed to fade the look of dark spots in 8 weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing the results! I already started using it and I love how moisturized my skin feels. I'm combining this with the EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge to change up my facial routine and it seems to be working just fine! The sponge is handmade with 100% natural ingredients and is for sensitive skin.

To continue with the theme of keeping my skin looking fresh and beautiful, the next product is a bottle of Pure Silk Shave Cream in the scent Raspberry which smells delicious. I've used Pure Silk shaving cream before so I know how good they work and how soft they leave my legs after I shave which is perfect for the summer time!

And for those "emergency" moments when you spill a drop of coffee or food on your clothes, there's a Tide To Go pen which will help you get the stain out wherever you are! I'm keeping it in my purse to take with me on the go!

Lastly, there was a post card with information about Riley & Grey. You can visit them to create your own wedding website. The cost listed is $35/month or $240/year.  Those are all the items in my Vow VoxBox and I will continue to use them and keep you updated.

If you'd like more details, please see my unboxing video below.


Have you used any of these products? Share your opinions with me by leaving a comment below!

*All products are received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.