6.28.2014

Smooth as Silk - #PureSilk


Oh yeah...! Nothing like having smooth silky legs, right? It's one of those things we can all appreciate. I usually shave using just soap & water, but I recently had the opportunity to try out Pure Silk Shave Cream (complimentary thanks to Influenster #VowVoxBox). I don't think I'll ever be able to shave without it again! What a difference! It's kind of difficult to explain exactly what I mean because obviously when I shave, the hair is no longer on my legs, but after using Pure Silk...WOW...now, that's what I call smooth skin!

I received the scent "Raspberry Mist" which smells heavenly. It's a combination of fruits & sweet candy! The cream is very thick & I didn't have to use a large amount to get great coverage on my legs! Oh, and one more thing - the can is rust-proof so it won't leave a nasty stain in my bathtub! Happy shaving my friends! #PureSilk



The suggested retail price for the 5 oz. can is $1.49 and $2.19 for the 8 oz. 

What do you use when you shave?
Have you ever used this product?
Leave me a comment and let me know!

xoxo
LaShenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.