6.04.2014

Spring Fling VoxBox - Influenster

My Spring Fling VoxBox from Influenster is here!
And I'm excited to share with you my thoughts on the complimentary products I received for testing purposes.

Here's what was inside my box:

Softlips Cube - $3.49
I absolutely love the lip balm! It has SPF 15 and smells heavenly. My scent is Pomegranate Blueberry which smells fruity-licious, but they also have a Fresh Mint & Vanilla Bean. It definitely leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. The packaging is adorable and also seems durable. I'm going to have to get the other 2 scents! *I even created a Softlips Cube 6 second Vine video!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara - $5.99
I've been using the Rimmel mascara for a while now and it's one of my favorites. I love the shape of the brush and how easy it is to apply the mascara. I also really like the thickness of the packaging because it's easy to hold on to. My lashes look thicker, longer and very black! #RetroGlam

NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion - $2.49 for 2.5 oz/$10.99 for 13.5 oz
It does say that you'll see results in about 2 weeks so I won't really know how much "firming" it can do yet, but I love the scent. And the texture is smooth and not greasy!

Kiss Everlasting French Nails - $6.49
OMG! I'm in love with these nails! They are a snap to apply! Each nail comes with a tab on the tip which makes handling even the smallest nail super easy! The kit includes 28 nails, pink gel glue, mini nail file, and a manicure stick. Everything you need to have a perfect manicure in just a few minutes. The best thing is that they look so natural, no one can tell they aren't my real nails! CLICK HERE to see for yourself! I highly recommend these.
 
Labor Day Movie Peach Pie Car Freshener
I don't think the delicious peach pie freshener is for sale, but the movie is! Starring Kate Winslet & Josh Brolin; it's available now on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD for $19.99

Really enjoyed watching it. Even though it seemed a bit slow when it started, the movie turned out to be great! An incredible story! I won't spoil it for you, but I will say that there's a peach pie scene...yummy!


Playtex Sport Fresh Balance -  $3.99 - $4.99
To be honest, I haven't used this specific type of product in a long time, but I have tried other Playtex brand products and I'm happy with them. The first thing I noticed about these, is that because they are "lightly scented", I already like them more. I really enjoy things that smell nice and I love that they have Odor Shield. They are also the perfect size & flexible so that's always a plus! They will definitely continue to protect me while I #PlayOn this summer! @PlaytexSportandGentle

Want to see my first reactions unboxing my Spring Fling VoxBox?

For more information visit Influenster!

#SpringVoxBox #RetroGlam #everlastingfrench #LaborDayMovie #PlayOn #NIVEASkinFirming #SoftlipsCube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.