7.11.2014

BzzAgent - Crest Be - Is it dessert or toothpaste?

Brushing my teeth has never really been something I looked forward to...UNTIL NOW!

Wanna know why?  Well, I'll tell you....CREST BE TOOTHPASTE!

As a BzzAgent, I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Crest Be toothpastes absolutely free and they taste so delicious, I actually look forward to brushing my teeth. And I try to do it as much as possible!!
Check out my reaction as I try it out for the first time!
You can tell that I was really amazed by the flavor once I tried them all.

The 3 flavors I received are:

  •      Be Adventurous ~ Mint Chocolate Trek
  •      Be Inspired ~ Vanilla Mint Spark
  •      Be Dynamic ~ Lime Spearmint Zest

I've been trying to decide which one is my favorite, but I honestly can't just pick one. I love how they all taste! I have never tried toothpaste like this before. What about you? Leave me a comment & let me know if you've had the chance to try these. Do you have a favorite?




My unboxing video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.