10.02.2014

PINCHme...Is this a Dream?

100% FREE PRODUCTS MAILED TO YOU!

PINCHme! You might think it's a dream because it seems too good to be true, right?  But it's actually true! You get to try out products 100% Free! There is no catch!

Are you interested in finding out more about PINCHme? Well, it's a wonderful opportunity to sign up & receive product samples to try out absolutely 100% FREE! The best part is that you get to share your opinion about the products you try out in a short, simple & straight forward survey! It's that easy!


I signed up a while ago and have been receiving many sample boxes in the mail.

Here's my very 1st PINCHme Box Video!
It's been so much fun receiving these free products, I am thrilled to be a "PINCHer" and to be sharing all my "#PINCHERMOMENTS" online. As if getting free samples wasn't awesome enough, when you receive a sample, take a picture and share it using the #pinchermoments for a chance to win prizes each month! I've invited friends & family to join in and they are loving it, too!

You won't believe the products I've received so far!




My favorite has to be the Sinful Colors nail polishes! I'm a nail polish addict!
And one of my Instagram nail polish manicure photos was even featured in one of their little post cards! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!
If you'd like to find out more about receiving FREE products or joining in the fun click HERE!

TIPS: 

  • Stay connected to PINCHme on facebook, Instagram & Twitter to find out when the next samples will be available.
  • Set up an alarm on your phone to ring 5 minutes before the time samples will be available so you don't miss out! There are lots of PINCHers excited to try out samples so be sure you are on time!
  • As soon as you try out your samples, log into your account to complete the Survey so you'll have a chance to be offered samples next time! 

Good luck & Happy PINCHing!

I'm on Box #15 & I can't wait to receive my next one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.