10.25.2014

Smiley360 Mission - Scotties Facial Tissues

Well, hello there!

I'm back with another exciting review of a complimentary product I received from Smiley360! First of all, I'll start by letting you know that Smiley360 is an online community of influential consumers who try products, content & other experiences for FREE & share their opinions with others. As a member, I receive offers from the biggest brands and share my experience with that brand, as well as with friends/family, neighbors, other consumers and YOU! Does that sound too good to be true? Well, trust me, it's true! And here's a great example:

I'm on a new mission to test out Scotties Tissues! Not only are they a great value because they are only $1.00 for a box of 70 2-ply tissues, but they come in the cutest boxes with lots of pretty designs. They are also doing something pretty amazing for the environment:

For every 1 tree they use, they are planting 3 more!

I think that is such a spectacular way to give back to our earth! The tissues are strong enough to dry your tears during the saddest scene of your favorite movie or even the toughest cold! They are also #KittenySoft so they won't hurt your nose.

More Exciting News: As part of their environmentally friendly products, they are having a Scotties Trees Rock contest for kids in 3rd - 8th grade! I can't wait to get my son involved in this fun contest! If you'd like to find out how your child can enter be sure to visit: www.scottiestreesrock.com

And before I go, I'd like to invite you to watch my video to see what design I received and learn more about Scotties! #ScottiesTreesRock

Leave a comment and let me know if you enter the contest!

*All products were received complimentary from Smiley360 and the opinions shared are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.