11.18.2014

Being An Influenster

Back in February of this year (♥ the month of love ♥), I wrote a blog post titled "Today I am thankful for..." and it was all about Influenster. If you haven't had a chance to read it, I highly recommend it. (Shameless Plug Alert!) 

The bottom line is: I ♥ BEING AN INFLUENSTER! I love discovering amazing products to test out & sharing my thoughts about them with you! If you think that's pretty neat, imagine being able to try out those products absolutely FREE! Well, that's exactly what being an Influenster is all about. Products get shipped to you in a cute box called a "VoxBox". My husband thinks I'm a hoarder because I can't seem to throw out these adorable & colorful boxes, but I consider myself a "collector"! 
There are so many awesome products out there, sometimes it seems there's something new to discover every day, right? Well, when you're an Influenster, you get to unlock badges by answering simple, straight-forward, multiple-choice questions about the things you like in your profile. And then, when there's a VoxBox with products that fit your lifestyle available, you get chosen to receive them! After you try out the products and complete the challenges & activities, you have even more chances to win a Mega VoxBox filled with a variety of products and/or a specific brand prize!
But wait, there's more! The fun doesn't end there! You get to write product Reviews from your Influenster profile. And there's even a new Influenster App (Android version coming soon) which I can't wait to try out! You can just scan product bar codes directly from your phone, read reviews, and write them, too! There are also Twitter Parties we're all invited to where we can share our experiences with other Influenster members & the different brands we're testing out! And guess what? They have lots of prizes at those parties, too! What's not to love, right?!

Being a member of the Influenster community has been an amazing experience right from the day I signed up & received my very first VoxBox 2 years ago! I can't wait to continue this fun journey and I hope you join in, too! For more information visit www.influenster.com! And feel free to leave me any questions below!

I invite you to visit my YouTube channel to see all the wonderful VoxBoxes I've received & if you like what you see, feel free to Subscribe! (Yes, it's another "Shameless Plug")


#InfluensterApp
#Influenster



1 comment:

  1. I'm a new member and I can't wait to get chosen to receive my first Vox Box!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.