11.06.2014

REVIEW - Smiley360 - TAZO Chai Tea


I'm on a complimentary Smiley360 mission to try out the TAZO chai teas! This has been one of my favorite missions so far because I really love drinking tea. And since it's chai tea, it's extra special! I love chai flavored drinks and these TAZO flavors don't disappoint. 

The free flavor samples I received were Classic, Vanilla Caramel, and Chocolate. My favorite of the three was the Classic because it's just a perfect blend of spices and sweetness. The Vanilla Caramel was very lightly flavored and not too sweet. As you can see in my video, I don't really like chocolate "flavored" drinks except hot chocolate so I prefer the Classic and I highly recommend that one if you've never tried chai flavored tea before. 

*Click Here For A Coupon!*

 As soon as the hot water covered the chai tea, the scent was released and I couldn't wait to taste it! After letting it steep for a few minutes, I poured a tiny bit of flavored liquid creamer inside and enjoyed my cup of TAZO chai! 
Definitely will be repurchasing the TAZO chai Classic tea to enjoy at home and share it with my friends and family! It's the perfect holiday drink: warm and tasty! By the way, I've also enjoyed it cold and it's just as tasty!

If you'd like to find out how you can join Smiley360 absolutely free check out their website! *All products were received complimentary for testing purposes and the opinions shared are my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.