11.12.2014

Who Doesn't Like FREE?

I'm pretty sure everyone loves getting free products, right?! But sometimes it's hard to believe that there is such a thing as 100% Free because there's always a "catch". Well, today I'm here to share with you another great company called SampleSource that really sends you free samples in the mail! It's simple and straight forward because everything is 100% FREE!

This is actually the second box of free products I've received from them and I just thought I'd share it with you because...who doesn't like Free products?! I even posted an unboxing video on my YouTube Channel! These are the items I was able to choose:








Here's some additional information from their website:

SampleSource members get the chance to "try before you buy" - with free samples from top home, health, makeup, and food products. Why? So you can make smart shopping decisions!

Only registered members get access to our samples.

Our current round of samples have all been requested, but register now so we can notify you when our next round of samples are ready! They go fast so don't miss out.

Step 1
Register a free account (you can log-in with this every time)

Step 2
Answer some profile questions so we get to know you (it helps us find samples you may be interested in)

Step 3
As soon as more samples are available, we will email you so you can log-in to pick what you would like to try!

We then ship them to you absolutely free so you can "try before you buy" and make smart shopping decisions! That's it. That's all. Pretty easy don't you think?

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not sponsored by this company, I just like to share when I find something amazing! The products I received are free to try out and the opinions shared are my own.

Have you already signed up for SampleSource? Leave a comment and let me know what goodies you received!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.