12.06.2014

2nd Annual Hidden Valley Ranch Feast!

My all time favorite ranch dressing has always been Hidden Valley Ranch, so I was super excited when I had the opportunity to host a feast thanks to Crowdtap! These are the complimentary items I received: 

  • Bottle of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
  • Dip Clips 
  • Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix packets
  • Hidden Valley Team Ranch T-Shirt

 
These items were received complimentary from Crowdtap.

We had a wonderful meal & enjoyed adding the Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix to pretty much everything! What a great flavor! My favorite is mixing the packet with sour cream to make a delicious dip which we always eat with veggies! Check out their website for more great recipes!

Fresh salad with tomatoes, radishes
Delicious with fried chicken, too!


Flavorful wings & corn on the cob!

We all had a coupon, Recipe insert, seasoning mix packet & the cutest little dip clip I've ever seen! It was fun to share a delicious meal & enjoy our Hidden Valley Ranch seasoned recipes! #HVRanchers


NOTE: The items were received complimentary from Crowdtap & the opinions shared in this post are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.