12.28.2014

All I want for Christmas is...


A complimentary INFLUENSTER #FROSTYVOXBOX
Santa agreed that I've been good this year so he decided to drop it off early! I was so excited to get chosen to receive this voxbox! It's full of amazing products that I can't wait to test out & share with you! If you'd like to see me in action as I open up my #FrostyVoxBox, check out my video! And if you'd like to see more videos, feel free to subscribe to my channel!

Here are the products I received:








  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color - Sugar Plum
  • EcoTools Sleek+Shine hairbrush
  • Fruit Vines Bites - Cherry
  • Boots No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED
  • Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane - Decaf Green Tea

Isn't this the best Christmas gift you have ever seen? Stay tuned to my blog for individual reviews of all the items inside my Influenster #FrostyVoxBox


If you love receiving FREE products, trying them out & sharing your opinion with others, I invite you to join me on Influenster!

*All products mentioned were received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The opinions shared are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.