1.25.2015

BzzAgent - Quaker Popped Rice Crisps (Gluten Free)

I'm on another exciting BzzAgent Campaign! 

As you may already know, I LOVE FOOD!, which makes this an extra special campaign because it involves a FOOD item! These Quaker Popped Rice Crisps are delicious! It was hard to find the right words to describe them when I first tasted them (as you'll see in my video). Airy, fluffy, crispy are a few of the words that came to mind. It's difficult to describe, but trust me, once you try them, you'll know exactly what I mean! It's the type of snack you don't feel "guilty" about having.  

  • Gluten Free
  • 14g of whole grains per serving (some have 11g)
  • Only 130 calories per serving
  • Serving size: 18 mini cakes!

My kids loved them, too! Great snack to include as part of lunch or in between meals! They have a variety of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious! My favorite is the Cheddar Cheese! They also have Sour Cream & Onion and Caramel Corn in the gluten free variety. The packages are clearly marked so you'll know exactly what you're getting. Trying these has been a wonderful experience for us and I hope you'll share your experiences with us, too! Leave a comment below if you've tried any of these delicious Quaker Popped Rice Crisps.


Would you like to see my reaction as I try them for the first time?

*All products received complimentary from BzzAgent for testing & review purposes and the opinions shared are 100% my own! If you'd like to join BzzAgent or find out more visit their website it's 100% FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.