1.07.2015

CROWDTAP: Discover Brookside Chocolate

You've probably watched the commercials just like I have on TV announcing Brookside Chocolate, and if you haven't tried it yet, by the time you're done reading this you'll want to run out and get yourself a bag! Trust me! I received a free sample from Crowdtap and it's been so difficult not to eat them all in one sitting! I do not like dark chocolate...or so I thought! Then I tried one of these little clusters and now I LOVE dark chocolate!

I have the "Berry Medley Flavors" which are clusters of crispy multigrains and soft fruit flavored centers, all covered in smooth dark chocolate! Just as delicious as they sound! Check them out and let me know what you think. And if you have already #DiscoveredBrookside, share with me your thoughts and what flavors you've tried. 







*This product was received complimentary from Crowdtap. The opinions shared are my own. #Sponsored

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.