1.10.2015

My 2015 Ambition

There are lots of things I think about doing, but "life" keeps me from accomplishing. And by "life" I mean, the excuses I make up that keep me from doing something. I've decided that for 2015 I will do everything I can to achieve 1 specific goal and that is...to film more YouTube videos and dedicate more time to my Channeljstoney1995! So far, I've started the year off with a bang!  I'm trying out new things and I feel pretty good about it!

Something (which may seem insignificant) that has already made a difference is having enough light. Santa (a.k.a. husband), surprised me with a lighting set for Christmas to make my life easier. If there is enough light at all times, I don't have to limit myself to filming only at a specific time or only when the sun is out. When it comes to natural light, depending on nature isn't really sensible since it can change from one moment to the next. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE natural lighting, but when a cloud covers the sun and my camera goes crazy trying to adjust to the slightest changes, it's not fun! And after spending time preparing for filming, it can be a bit frustrating having to stop and wait for the light to come back.

I feel this is a realistic goal that I will be able to accomplish because of the fact that it is something I enjoy doing so much! It may seem strange to talk into a camera lens, but for me, it's always entertaining. Another important part of my goal is the editing portion of the process which is very time consuming, but the good news is...I LOVE EDITING my videos! And even though I don't have a fancy video editing program, I like to do the best that I can with what I have.

So there you have it, my 1 goal/ambition for 2015. It feels funny now that I'm putting it out there as if somehow now that you're reading this, I will be held accountable for my actions. I will have to stay motivated and keep at it no matter what!

Have you set any goals for 2015? Leave a comment below and let me know!


I was motivated by the Crowdtap Challenge to share my 2015 Ambition!

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.