1.04.2015

REVIEW: Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover & ScandalEyes Eyeliner

Today I've got a review of the two Rimmel London products I received from Influenster in my #FrostyVoxBox (check out my previous post to see what other goodies I got)!

It really works!
I'll start with the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover because it was the first one I tried out. It is completely different from the product I currently use to remove eye makeup so I was really happy to find that it worked so well. It actually just felt like I was using water (no oily feeling or residue), but unlike water, it removed my makeup! It did not sting or make my eyes feel irritated and it worked even on my 24-hour wear eye shadow pencil. I am really satisfied with the results!
Before & After
Before I opened it!
Moving on to the Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal eyeliner in "Black"... all I can say is WOW! Such a smooth application and so pigmented! It glides right on and is soooo black! I give it 5 stars! The fact that it is also waterproof is just an extra! Another plus is that it comes in 10 shades so you have lots to choose from! I will note that when I tried to remove this eye liner using the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, I found it wasn't as easy so I really had to "soak" the cotton pad in order to make it work.
Look I created using the eyeliner!

If you love receiving FREE products, trying them out & sharing your opinion with others, I invite you to join me on Influenster!

*The items I receive are complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.





2 comments:

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.