1.06.2015

TASTE TEST: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea

Last night I tried the Celestial Seasonings Tea in the flavor "Candy Cane Lane". It got a bit cold and I needed a little something to keep me warm so I figured it was the perfect moment to do a Taste Test! I even did a little video to share with you my first time trying it! Check it out below!

 The tea is decaf (no problem having it at any time of the day or night) green tea with peppermint and other botanicals.  When the hot water touched the tea, I could immediately smell the peppermint! I couldn't wait to take the first sip. I always add liquid creamer to my tea & it seems to cool it to the perfect temperature so I don't have to wait too long before I can drink it! Totally worth it though! I relaxed & sipped my tea which was the perfect ending to a wonderful day! The "Candy Cane Lane" green tea has my approval! I give it 5 stars!

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.