3.26.2015

YouTube Channel in Spanish?

I've started a journey to change my life for the better. This involves making better choices when it comes to the food I'm eating, doing some type of excercise, and drinking lots of water! It sounds easy enough, right? Well, it has taken me quite a long time to finally find the will power to begin and let me tell you, it hasn't been easy.
That's why I decided to document my progress in a fun way to make it more exciting and interesting. I've got a new YouTube channel called "Viva La Vida!... Un Día A La Vez" which means "Long Live Life!...one day at a time".  This to me represents what I feel about life. I am grateful for the life I have and I want to do the best that I can to stay healthy...but I know I have to take it 1 day at a time! 

I invite you to join in on the fun and see what it's all about! Share with me your personal experiences and any tips you make have to help me out! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & my channel, too!
Delicious healthy meals!


Avocado & Tomato Salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.