5.01.2015

BzzAgent ~ Freshness All Over!

My trash bin smells like a fresh basket full of clean laundry!
I can imagine how strange that must sound because how can my trash bin smell like clean laundry right? Well, I'll tell you how...
These Glad Odor Shield trash bags with the scent of Gain are amazing! I want to place a bag in each room of my home so that my entire house smells fresh & clean! I know that sounds pretty crazy, too, but once you smell these, you'll understand what I mean!

I was lucky to be chosen to try these out & review them as part of another fun BzzAgent Campaign and I'm so "GLAD" I did! These really do make my trash bin smell so clean and ofcourse they are very durable, too! You can stretch them out and it almost looks like fabric because it doesn't tear. The straps on the top stay in place even when the bags are full of heavy trash. They don't rip off like others I've tried. 
Candles & air fresheners are great for freshening up other parts of the house, but using these bags in my kitchen is just another way I keep my home smelling fresh & clean!

Have you tried these out yet? What did you think?

*Product received complimentary for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.

UPDATE: I just posted my HAUL VIDEO (used the complimentary gift card I received in this campaign)!



2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll be looking for those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know which scent you choose! I loved the Original one I received!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.