5.19.2015

Dollar Tree Haul: REVLON & more

You guys know how much I love finding great deals, right? I've got another one to share with you and this time it's from Dollar Tree! I'm amazed by the things I find there! I'm always on the lookout for more great deals and I had help from my YouTube friend Kendra from "Dollar Tree Diaries"! She shared a haul video of the beautiful nail polishes she found at her local Dollar Tree. So of course, I started searching for those at mine and they finally arrived! 

The brand is Revlon and the collection is called "Brilliant Strength". They had lots of pretty shades to choose from & the ones I picked were:

  • Seduce
  • Beguile
  • Enrapture
  • Enchant
  • Entice
  • Inspire
  • Impress

They are all so pretty and great quality! The brush is wide and the formula is easy to apply! You can see swatches on my Instagram page: @LaShenny21Nails

►Here's a video of what I got at Dollar Tree:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.