5.17.2015

The Month of May

Many people say that May is a special month because it brings lots of flowers & warmer weather, but for me, the month of May also brings a very important reminder. It is a time for me to give special thanks for the Mother I've been blessed with. And not because the world celebrates "Mother's Day", but because my Mom was born this month! 

We have so much to be thankful for. Being given the opportunity to be her daughter is one of the greatest blessings I've received. I may not be the perfect daughter (that's my little sister), but I have never been loved by anyone the way I know she loves me. Everything she has sacrificed for her children & grandchildren clearly demonstrates her love for us.

I am thankful for my Mother and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday & Happy Mother's Day (because you know every day is Mother's Day, right?)!

A special dedication just for her:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.