6.11.2015

CROWDTAP Mission: Goldfish® Grahams

I'm on a Crowdtap Mission & this time it's for a tasty treat!

Goldfish® have been a very special part of my life. I was introduced to the "Original" by my Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Gelner. I will never forget her! The smell of her classroom and the coloring sheets she would give us during class are saved in a special part of my heart forever. And one special memory I have is when we were really good, she would walk around the classroom with her little bag of Goldfish® & place one on your desk! That was one of the most exciting moments for me. I'm not sure if it was because we'd get one at a time or what it was, but I would savor it as long as possible. To this day, we still get the Original Goldfish® in the blue bag at our house because of the sweet memories it brings.

And speaking of sweet...these new Goldfish® Grahams have a "Touch of Sweetness" that makes them a delicious treat! My kids are enjoying them so much. We've had lots of fun & they are a great snack to take with you on the go, too! 

Cutest Fish in a Bowl!
Goldfish swimming in milk!
 




*These items were received complimentary as part of my Crowdtap Mission for testing & review purposes. The opinions shared are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.