6.02.2015

Influenster Update!

I'm not working on an Influenster VoxBox at the moment, but I felt it was time to give you guys an update because I'm just excited to be part of #InfluensterNation! The last VoxBox I received was the #FrostyVoxBox and it was full of awesome products (to be honest, ALL of my past boxes have been full of awesome products)! And even though I'm not testing out products right now, I've been busy answering the available "Snaps" (which are the questions that could qualify me for an upcoming VoxBox) to ensure I don't miss any opportunities.

I know I sound like a broken record, but the truth is, being an Influenster is awesome! I've had the chance to try out lots of wonderful products 100% FREE & being an Influenster is part of that experience. I hope you'll see for yourself how much fun being an Influenster really is! Even if you don't want to join (I'm pretty sure you'll want to once you see all it has to offer), there's still lots of great information available on the site. So I invite you to check it out! 

Until next time...hopefully I'll have another VoxBox to share with you!

Here are some of the VoxBoxes I've received in the past!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.