8.17.2015

Back To School Shopping Already?!!

Time flies when you're having fun and this summer has been no exception. I can't believe it's time for "Back to School" shopping again. Notice how I said "shopping"! That's because it's the only part of "Back to School" that I actually enjoy. Having my kids home is the best feeling in the world so I'm not as excited as they are about starting school again. 

We did a small shopping trip and here are the things we purchased.


If you're going back to school or you have little ones that are, I wish you all a wonderful and blessed year!

Have fun and learn a lot!



╔═.♥. ════════════╗
     GET TO KNOW ME:
╚══════.♥. ═══════╝

► INSTAGRAM
► TWITTER 
► SPANISH BLOG
► NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Yes, I did it! I decided to make a change & better myself! And to make it even more exciting I've decided to share it with you guys! My channel is in Spanish & it's called "VivaLaVida1DĂ­aALaVez" (Long Live Life! 1 Day at a time!)  I hope you'll join me & share your experiences & advice!

~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*All items were purchased by me & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.