8.29.2015

CROWDTAP: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends

I was lucky to be chosen to receive another amazing crowdkit from CrowdTap. It came with the Neutrogena Healthy Blends powder and the Healthy Skin Blush. The powder (Shade 30-Sunkissed) is supposed to give a sheer illuminating color that looks natural. It definitely blended nicely with my skin tone and gave me healthy looking skin! In addition, it has Vitamin C and botanical conditioners so you get the added benefits while you look great! I chose to wear it by blending all the shades with my brush and applying it that way to my face. On its own it looks beautiful and natural. I also wore it over my foundation to give it a natural finish.

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush I chose was in the shade 40-Bronzed which goes nicely with the powder & can be used as a contouring powder, too! Since it looks so natural, I can definitely wear this all year round to always have a glowing face as if I just got back from catching rays at the beach!

I loved both of these & definitely recommend them!




*Product received complimentary for testing & review. All opinions shared are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.