8.22.2015

GLAMOUR: Popularizer 100

Have you heard of Glamour magazine? It is described as a magazine "for the woman who sets the direction of her own life and lives it to its fullest and chicest"...YEP! That sounds exactly like me, right?! I'm definitely thankful for the life I've been blessed with.

Well, here's the scoop! A while back I joined their "Glamspotters" panel which is a free program that anyone can join where you get to take a few surveys and answer poll questions. Some people are even chosen to test and review products. I had never actually received anything to test out, but a few months ago, I received an email letting me know that I was chosen to be part of their new "Popularizer 100" community. I was so thrilled to be chosen, but wasn't really sure what to expect. 

I had honestly forgotten about it until yesterday when I opened up my front door and found this HUGE box with my name on it and it was from GLAMOUR! The rest is history, I was so excited I immediately took out my camera & started filming. Here's the video which I'm sharing with you! Wanna see what was inside the box?

Look out for upcoming reviews on these products!

THANK YOU GLAMOUR!
XOXO



*All items received complimentary.

#PopularizerContest Glamour Popularizer100 Popularizer 100


2 comments:

  1. Hi awesome post how do I join and get a box like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm not sure if you can still get this welcome box, but you should definitely try to sign up for the Glamspotters panel if they are still accepting applicants! ♥

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.