8.07.2015

Maybelline #BetterSkinChallenge In Just 3 Weeks?!

My complimentary Influenster Maybelline VoxBox is here & I'm excited to share with you the unboxing & first impressions video! I will have an updated Blog post once the 3 week challenge period is done and I've had a chance to try it out fully! Today, (July 29th) was my first day & so far, so good! Can't wait to see the end results!

Product Received:
Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation

  • Shade: 25 Nude Beige
  • Available in 12 shades
  • With ACTYL-C

Keep an eye out for a full review here on my blog - Coming Soon!


•••►JOIN INFLUENSTER IT'S FREE!

•••►Unboxing Video in SPANISH!

╔═.♥. ════════════╗
     GET TO KNOW ME:
╚══════.♥. ═══════╝

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
SPANISH BLOG

~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*Item received free for testing & review purposes. The opinions shared are my own.
#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.