8.30.2015

Review + Demo: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Leg makeup? Is that a real thing? Yep, you read that correctly, it's a real thing and it's pretty awesome! Today I'll share my experience with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray-On in the shade Medium Glow. I am so excited because it actually works! It looks natural and makes my skin look smooth and even! 

Watch as I instantly get a tan, which by the way, isn't permanent, so I can just wash it off at the end of the day. And you won't have that funny "tan" smell either! In case you were wondering, no need to worry, it doesn't transfer over to your clothes or furniture! Once it dries, it stays put. I do recommend when you're going to wash it off, to use a wash cloth that you can just throw in the washing machine later. I also recommend that you apply it until you have the coverage you're happy with. When I applied it, I wanted the minimum so I didn't continue adding more product. I will of course add more depending on what look I'm going for.
This is definitely one of those products that is great for everyone...young or "mature". I'm making this part of my regulars because I want beautiful smooth looking legs all the time! Perfect for special events, photo-shoot fun, or just when you want to feel good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.