8.08.2015

REVIEW: DYMO Embossing Label Maker

Our latest Smiley360 Mission is here

We're excited to test out the DYMO "Organizer Xpress" Embossing Label Maker. Learn how easy it is to use. Create a beautiful label for any project! We share step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and even show you some of the items we're labeling in our video! A special guest will be assisting me today. We even create cute labels for our dog, Tiny!


Tiny is happy with his labels!
I actually had one of these when I was younger and now my son had the chance to try this one out and he loves it just as much as I did! It's so easy to use, he figured it out on his own and is labeling everything he sees. Well, not everything, but if I let him, he will! 

Did you ever use a DYMO Label Maker? Let me know in the comments. #LabelsMadeEasy
One of our projects!
Joining Smiley360 is FREE & lots of fun! Find out more by clicking HERE!
╔═.♥. ════════════╗
     GET TO KNOW ME:
╚══════.♥. ═══════╝

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER 
SPANISH BLOG

NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Yes, I did it! I decided to make a change & better myself! And to make it even more exciting I've decided to share it with you guys! My channel is in Spanish & it's called "VivaLaVida1D√≠aALaVez" (Long Live Life! 1 Day at a time!)  I hope you'll join me & share your experiences & advice!

~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*All items were received free & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.