I completed the Maybelline 3 week #BetterSkinChallenge & wanted to share my results with you as promised in a previous blog post! I've been sharing small updates throughout the process on my Instagram, but now that I've reached the end of the 3 weeks, I can give you guys a more detailed review.
Bottom Line: I love the Maybelline SuperStay Foundation!
Here's a list of things I love about it:
- Matte Finish
- SPF 15
- Oil Free
- Has Actyl-C (a more durable form of Vitamin C)
- Long Lasting (stays on all day)
- Pump Dispenser
- Blends easily into my skin
- Build-able coverage
- Lightly scented
- Great formula & consistency
Watch my 3 week journey as I test out the Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation.
There were only 2 things I didn't like so much, but they both have easy solutions.
|Photo taken with flash|
1) The complimentary shade I received "Nude Beige" has a bit of an "orangey" hue for my taste, but I easily fixed that by using a bronzer to achieve a more "brownish" tone. Since they have 12 shades available to choose from, I'm sure I'll find one that matches my skin even better!
2) I also noticed that when I took pictures using flash, my face looked "white-ish", but that also had an easy fix...I didn't use the flash when taking most of the pictures.
And as far as having "Better Skin", I definitely felt my skin looked great & wasn't irritated after I removed the foundation each night. Also, didn't feel like it was "drowning" under the layers of foundation when I applied it. To summarize, this is going to be a foundation I definitely recommend if you like having a "matte" look which is my favorite!
*Product received complimentary from Influenster.