8.23.2015

REVIEW: Maybelline SuperStay #BetterSkinChallenge Foundation

I completed the Maybelline 3 week #BetterSkinChallenge & wanted to share my results with you as promised in a previous blog post! I've been sharing small updates throughout the process on my Instagram, but now that I've reached the end of the 3 weeks, I can give you guys a more detailed review.

Bottom Line: I love the Maybelline SuperStay Foundation!
Here's a list of things I love about it:

  • Matte Finish
  • SPF 15
  • Oil Free
  • Has Actyl-C (a more durable form of Vitamin C)
  • Long Lasting (stays on all day)
  • Pump Dispenser
  • Blends easily into my skin
  • Build-able coverage
  • Lightly scented
  • Great formula & consistency

Watch my 3 week journey as I test out the Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation.

There were only 2 things I didn't like so much, but they both have easy solutions.

Photo taken with flash
1) The complimentary shade I received "Nude Beige" has a bit of an "orangey" hue for my taste, but I easily fixed that by using a bronzer to achieve a more "brownish" tone. Since they have 12 shades available to choose from, I'm sure I'll find one that matches my skin even better!

2) I also noticed that when I took pictures using flash, my face looked "white-ish", but that also had an easy fix...I didn't use the flash when taking most of the pictures. 

And as far as having "Better Skin", I definitely felt my skin looked great & wasn't irritated after I removed the foundation each night. Also, didn't feel like it was "drowning" under the layers of foundation when I applied it. To summarize, this is going to be a foundation I definitely recommend if you like having a "matte" look which is my favorite!


*Product received complimentary from Influenster.


1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.