8.18.2015

What's In My PINCHme Box?

Another awesome PINCHme box has arrived in my mailbox and it's full of wonderful free samples! Would you like to see what I got? Check out my video!

Are you interested in finding out more about joining PINCHme and getting your own awesome box full of free samples sent to your home? It's easy just open up an account and create your profile. Don't forget to link to your social media and follow PINCHme to stay up to date with the latest giveaways and Sample Tuesday notifications!

When you get your first box, be sure to share a picture on social media using the hashtag #PINCHermoments for a chance to win their monthly prize!

Here I am opening up my 1st PINCHme Box back in 2013:

Have fun and let me know if you join or if you're already a member!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.