9.04.2015

Smiley360: OxiClean Laundry Detergent

I received another amazing product in my Smiley360 kit! This is the OxiClean Laundry Detergent White Revive! I've loved using OxiClean since my mom showed me just how well it works to whiten dingy clothes. But having the power of OxiClean in a detergent is even better! One of the things I like most about it is the fact that I don't have to worry about it spilling and ruining other clothes because it is chlorine free. It has such a long lasting, fresh, clean scent that makes the clothes smell great! 

I tried it on some very dingy white socks that looked more grayish than white and did see a difference. It didn't completely remove the gray but like I said the socks are very old and worn and have very old stains. It did work really well with new stains though. I used it as a stain remover and it completely removed the stains. I really liked this detergent and recommend it.






*Product mentioned received complimentary for testing purposes. Opinions shared are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.