10.19.2015

SMILEY360: Nature's Bounty Beauty Gummies

The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to help my body as much as possible to "age gracefully". I've drastically changed the way I eat and the types of foods I include in my diet, but I always like to stay up-to-date on what new things are out there. I recently received a complimentary Smiley360 Kit that contained a bottle of Nature's Bounty Gummies which support healthy hair, skin & nails. I'm happy to report that they taste absolutely delicious! Just like a yummy strawberry candy! No "chalky" after-taste whatsoever! I've had to make a note every day on the little card they included to ensure I don't have more than the daily dose because they taste so good I want to eat them all!

Here's a little description directly from the Nature's Bounty product page:

"Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and promotes healthy nails by acting at the nail matrix, the base of the nail.*"

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


If you want to find out more just click HERE!

Do you take any vitamins or supplements? Have you noticed any difference?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.