12.23.2015

REVIEW: Not Your Mother's "Whip It Up" Mousse

I had the opportunity to try out another awesome product which was sent to me complimentary from Influenster in my #SpiceVoxBox & I'm so excited to share my opinion with you guys! It's the Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse!

The first thing I want to say about this product is that it is not edible! It smells soooo good, you will probably feel a strong desire to eat it, but it's only for your hair! The texture is like foamy & creamy frosting. It smells exactly like a delicious vanilla cupcake. One of the things that surprised me the most is the fact that it isn't "sticky". When you apply it to your hair, it dissolves quickly and doesn't leave your hair or hands feeling yucky. It tames my frizzy hair & I was able to style it beautifully! Lastly, I'd like to mention that it didn't leave my hair feeling stiff & I didn't have any white residue either!

Overall, this is a great styling mousse & I'm so glad I had the chance to try it out.
Check out their Instagram & Facebook for more fun stuff!




The next product I want to test out from the Not Your Mother's line is the "Clean Freak" Dry Shampoo! I've heard lots of good things about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.