1.09.2016

REVIEW: SoapBox Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner

You may recall from my unboxing of the Influenster Spice VoxBox I received, that they included a full size bottle of shampoo & conditioner. It is from a brand I had never heard of, "SoapBox" so I was curious to check them out. I learned that they are not your typical brand & here's why...they are doing amazing things to help others in need. First of all, they are a buy 1, give 1 company which means:
"For every product sold, a bar of soap
or a month of clean water is given to
a person in need."

It is easy to see where the purchase you make will make an impact, by going to their site & entering the unique "Hope Code" found on the products you purchase. I entered both of mine and they are being used for the Clean Water projects in Thailand & Cambodia! Pretty neat, right? Another great thing about this company is that they are cruelty-free. Also worth mentioning is that the shampoo & conditioner are sulfate-free, paraben- free & color safe!

If you want to find out more about this amazing company, be sure to check out their website soapboxsoaps.com & facebook page!

I've got a video to share with you about my experience with these products! Do you think I liked them or not? I'll give you a hint: my hair feels soft & smells amazing! ENJOY!



*All items were received complimentary from Influenster in my Spice VoxBox & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.