2.24.2016

Covergirl + Olay = Great Idea

You've heard of Covergirl, right? What about Olay?

Now have you heard of them combined together in the same product? Hmmm....interesting, right?

Well, I hadn't heard about it until I received this complimentary BzzAgent Campaign box! It has the Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Wrinkle Defy Foundation for me to test out & review! So of course, that is exactly what I have been doing. As soon as I opened the box, I wanted to see what this was all about. The shade is Buff Beige.

Here is my quick unboxing & review video:

PROS:
• Loved the texture. It's creamy and applies so smoothly almost creating a layer over my skin.
•  Great coverage & definitely build-able (apply more as needed)
• They have different shades to choose from. (The shade I got does seem to be too light for my skin tone). 
• It has a light feel, so I don't feel it looks "cakey".
• Pretty packaging.

CONS:
• Sponge has a strange scent, but thankfully it doesn't get on my skin & I can always use another applicator.
• I get the white (kind of ghostly) hue when I take a picture using the flash, but as you can see from the picture below, it looks great without the flash.


Thanks to BzzAgent for sending me another complimentary product to test out & review!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.