2.14.2016

Happy Valentine's Day! || Gift Idea

It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air... ♥ ♥ ♥

Well, I don't know about that, but I do know that my Target Beauty Box arrived right on time & I felt like I was giving myself the perfect Valentine's Day gift! These little boxes come filled with some sample size & full size products so you can try them and decide if you like them before you buy the full size! Isn't that awesome? 

The Target box is only $7, but they do go pretty quickly so when I hear it's available (TIP: I follow FreebieShark to get a notification when the next box is available so I don't miss it), I immediately go to the Target website to see what products will be available in the box. That's another thing that's great about it. If you don't like what you see, you don't have to buy it! I definitely wanted to try a few of the samples for the February 2016 box so I ordered it & here's what I received:


Pretty awesome right?! I already put on the nail polish stickers & I love them! I can't wait to try the Laneige BB Cushion next! Stay tuned for a "How To Apply" video coming soon!

Let me know if you've tried any of these products.

♥ SoapBox Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
♥ Laneige BB Cushion
♥ EcoTools EcoNet 100% Recycled Bath Sponge
♥ Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
♥ Derma E Hydrating Night Cream w/ Hyaluronic Acid
♥ Vera Wang "Embrace" Perfume
♥ Mayfair Soap Foundry "Sea Lily Jasmine" Body Cream
♥ Incoco Nail Polish Applique - Glittery Gradient
♥ L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist

*All items were purchased by me & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.