2.01.2016

INFLUENSTER: Cheers VoxBox!

Didn't I just receive a VoxBox full of products last week? Is this a different one already?
I know, right?! That's exactly what I was thinking! But that's the awesome thing about Influenster, when you are an active member, you get rewarded with more VoxBoxes to test out & review. So here it is:

MY CHEERS VOX BOX! (completely FREE!)

Check out my Unboxing Video to see them all!

I'm so thankful for everything I received & I've already started trying some of the products out! Be sure to follow me to see what I'm sharing. And of course, check out Influenster to see what other Influensters think about these products and many more! You can also join if you want to be a part of this fun community! (Did I mention that it's free?)

╔═.♥. ════════════╗
     FOLLOW ME:
╚══════.♥. ═══════╝

TWITTER

~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*All items were received complimentary & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.