2.22.2016

My Incoco LOVESTRUCK Manicure Lasted How Long?

I'm back with an update on my Incoco Nail Stickers manicure which I told you guys all about in my previous Valentine's Day post! If you follow me on Snapchat (shameless plug), then you know I've been obsessing over these & loving how beautiful my nails look. If you don't follow me on Snapchat...well, here's a special invitation just for you:

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO FOLLOW

LaShenny21Nails
(User Name: LaShenny21)
on Snapchat

After that little infomercial...let's get back to these nail stickers...
Wanna know how long I wore them & if they were difficult to remove? Check out my video:

Have you tried any of their stickers? What was your experience?



♥ FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM for more nail stuff!

Here's the original quick & easy step by step tutorial video & first impressions:


╔═.♥. ════════════╗
     GET TO KNOW ME:
╚══════.♥. ═══════╝

► TWITTER ~ http://bit.ly/1xO34Qt
► SPANISH BLOG ~ http://bit.ly/1EXKvzO
► NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL! ~ http://bit.ly/1CrChwN
Yes, I did it! I decided to make a change & better myself! And to make it even more exciting I've decided to share it with you guys! My channel is in Spanish & it's called "VivaLaVida1DĂ­aALaVez" (Long Live Life! 1 Day at a time!)  I hope you'll join me & share your experiences & advice!


~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*All items were purchased by me & the opinions shared are my own.

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails #Influenster #InfluensterNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.